Serving the Winchester area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Dr. Austin Westover
1002 Amherst St Ste B
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryDentistsDental Clinics
Dr. Neumann and Drs. Westover, dentists in Winchester, VA, specialize in creating the ultimate smile, while making your dental experience as calming and comfortable as possible. Our doctors and staff
150 Prosperity Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our practice proudly provides Affordable Dentures and related denture and tooth extraction services. We are located in Winchester, VA and opened in 1989.
3.Frank Varanelli DDS
522 Amherst St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Varanelli is the best cosmetic dentist in Virginia! He made a crown for a Implant Front Tooth that is beautiful. Easy as 1 2 3 for him. He personally answered my concerns and has my full respect as
4.Dr. D. Eric Redmon, DDS – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
36 W Whitlock Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Went in for a routine biopsy, front desk is well staffed & the in-take process efficient. That is where the professionalism starts and ends in this office, with the staff. DDS Redmon himself seems a
5.John H. Neumann, DDS
1002 Amherst St Ste B
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontists
Our goal is to make everyone feel welcome and to treat you like family and friends. The atmosphere is very relaxed and you can usually hear laughter among the staff and patients. Dr. Neumann and Dr. W
6.Gerald James Brown, DDS
1871 Amherst St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Gerald Brown has been in practice since 1987. Dr. Brown stands pride in having the latest technology in the dentistry field to minimize the pain and fear and allow the patient to have a great expe
7.Steven S Garrett, DDS
1841 W Plaza Dr
OrthodontistsDentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Serving the Winchester area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.