Serving the Winchester Center area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Brooker Memorial Dental Center and Early Learning Child Care Center
157 Litchfield St
Pediatric DentistryNursery SchoolsPreschools & KindergartenSchools
2.National Health Care Associates
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Visit our website for more information www.nathealthcare.com
34 Dale Rd Ste 203
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
358 W Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Avon, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1180 at 358 West Main Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment, p
5.Litchfield County Pediatrics
20 Felicity Ln
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
6.Women's Health Associates PC
27 Hospital Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
OMG the receptionist that answers the phone at this practice are by far the WOST/RUDEST receptionist ever. The practice is constantly making mistakes with RX/Refills. I called to notify them of a mist
7.Community Health & Wellness
115 Spencer St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Winchester Center area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.