1.Patrick's Landscaping & Tree Services
101 SW Main St
Lawn MaintenanceMulchesSprinklers-Garden & LawnStump Removal & Grinding More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Montana Landscaping Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Free Estimates! We do everything you don't want to do !
4.Escobar Landscape & Irrigation
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
I definitely recommend these guys. They are very good, trustworthy and reasonable
5.Al Sievers Sprinkler Svc.
22090 S Highway 213
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & Consultants
Thank you for considering Al Sievers Sprinkler Service. We thank our customer for opportunity to provide complete and comprehensive sprinkler service to Portland and Vancouver Metro. We are also willi
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
You do a great job with little fanfare. I don't have to be home when you come. The TruGreen service people are friendly and helpful with any questions I might have.More Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Does great work and easy to work with!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.