1.Comprehensive Rehab of Wilson
1811 Forest Hills Rd W
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsDevelopmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products
At the Comprehensive Rehab of Wilson, we are committed to providing every patient the best care in the cleanest, nicest clinic with the finest equipment at a cost less or equal to other providers. Pro
2.SleepWorks, LLC dba Wilson Sleep Center
2519 Airport Blvd NW, Suite D
Provider of all sleep medicine related services and patient care to Wilson, North Carolina and the surrounding areas. Our purpose is to provide the highest quality of sleep medicine care to our patien
3.Wilson Community Health Center
303 Green St E
Medical ClinicsPharmaciesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Coordinated Health Services
3467 Airport Blvd NW Ste A
5.Nash Street Health Care
3725 Nash St NW
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Enc Behavior Health Care
119 Pender St E
Medical ClinicsMental Health Services
7.An & Fc Barnes Health Services Inc
504 Green St E
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.