Call A Pro
Serving the Wilson area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.American Locksmith Service Wilson County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
247 S Washington St
Locks & Locksmiths
Moore's Locksmith located in Rocky Mount, NC is your locksmith solution for Edgecombe County, Nash County and surrounding areas. We are licensed in NC and offer state of the art locksmith services. Ou
5.Moore's Bicycle Shop
247 S Washington St
Locks & LocksmithsBicycle Shops
This is an excellent local business! Great quality and service! They give helpful advice when deciding to purchase a bike!
6.By-Pass Wrecker Service-24 Hours
1721 N Wesleyan Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsAutomobile SalvageTowing
By-Pass Wrecker Service is a hometown family owned business who has been serving the Rocky Mount and surrounding areas. We travel wherever you need us. - Towing - Wrecker Service - Locksmith - Move St
7.David Lynch's Locksmith ServiceServing the Wilson, NC area
Locks & LocksmithsGuns & Gunsmiths
Trust is important when choosing a locksmith and rest assured, you can trust the experienced, licensed and bonded professionals at David Lynch's Locksmith Service. Our experts have provided for custom
yp.WhoWhere.com Locksmiths - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.