1.Main Medical Inc
222 W Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Main Street Pharmacy
601 W Main St
PharmaciesHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesWheelchair Lifts & Ramps
3.North Main Imaging & Dgnstcs
2591 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Ste 302
4.North Main Imaging
1525 E Stroop Rd Ste 102
Medical Imaging Services
5.West Main Family Practice
225 W Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
She's not warm and fuzzy but she seems very smart and listened to what I was telling her. She spent a lot more time in the room than most doctors. The office is clean and looks new although it's kinda hard to find (it's on the end of a shopping center in Lebanon, not in Wilmington, and it's not pediatrics--I'm an adult although I think she sees kids, too). They even took my lousy insurance and wrote off a lot of the bill based on my income.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.