Serving the Wilmington area. Get 50% Off Carpets & Floorings.Call us Now For A Free Estimate.
5709 Carolina Beach Rd
Floor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersFloor MaterialsHome Repair & MaintenanceCabinets
Discount House is the best! Brent and his staff helped us save alot of money on our LVP flooring. They have a huge selection and follow through on the sale to the end. Brent also recommended an exce
2.Factory Tile Outlet
1501 Castle St
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersFlooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Visit our website
Not only is the selection better than any other store I had been to, the staff was very helpful. Samantha Stevens was very professional and gave me more options than I knew were out there! She also w
3.Southeastern Tile Connection
2101 Capital Dr
Floor MaterialsHome Repair & MaintenanceMarble-NaturalHome Improvements
Our mission at Southeastern Tile Connection is simple. “We bring together styles and materials from around the world to make your tile project unique, distinctive and elegant. We provide unmatched ser
4.Williams Carpet & Rug Outlet
1808 Castle Hayne Rd
Carpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesTile-Contractors & Dealers
6500 Windmill Way Ste A1
Tile-Contractors & DealersTile-Wholesale & ManufacturersFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6727 Amsterdam Way
Floor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersFloor Materials
7.Old Growth Riverwood
1407 Castle Hayne Rd
Floor MaterialsUsed Building MaterialsFurniture Designers & Custom BuildersFurniture-Wholesale & Manufacturers
At Old Growth Riverwood, we reclaim lost pieces of history and transform them into unique and beautiful wood products for your home or business. We process logs that we recover from the Cape Fear Rive
Serving the Wilmington area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?