Brunswick Family Dentistry Llc
20 Medical Campus Dr NW Ste 201, Supply, NC, 28462
1.Port City Dental Center
4622 Oleander Dr
DentistsInsuranceCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Receive Up To $2,450 Back
My husband and I found The Port City Dental Center through a recommendation of our friends. We couldn't have been more impressed, the staff was patient and explained things thoroughly. We were a littl
2.Richardson, Gregory L DDS MS PA
2606 Iron Gate Dr Ste 101
The staff was great made my 13 year old daughter feel very comfortable and welcome. Best part about his services is that he is affordable and offers many different options for payment plans!!!!!! Over
3.Porters Neck Dentistry
8131 Market St
Cosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsDentists
As much as i hate going to the dentist this place was great. I got an emergency appointment quickly and the wait in the waiting room was short. They took time to answer all my questions and make sure
4.Knox Clinic Pediatrics
2304 Delaney Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
I like the DOCTOR ADLER because she takes time to see the patient and she is very nice! Everyone's friendly!
5.Gause, Roger L DDS
415 N 7th St
Dental HygienistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
What a great dentist!!!!!!!!
6.Brown & Associates PLLC
1611 Greenfield St
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsImplant Dentistry
Today I went into get my teeth clean and they did a great job no pain at all .. I go back next week for more work and hope they are good as they were today thank you so much ..
7.Miles Sandra L DDS PA
1 N 16th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Sandra Miles is one of the best dentists around!! I had to have several old fillings replaced that were about 25 years old. She did it in just 2 visits and I felt absolutly NOTHING!! Thank you
www.1800dentist.com/WeekendDentists Finding a Dentist Was NeverSo Easy. We Help 24/7. Call today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future