Treman & Treman Family Dental Care
1801 S 16th St, Wilmington, NC, 28401
1.Morris & Morris Dentistry
2252 Yaupon Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Drs. Kenny &Vicky Morris were dentists for my mother, who was 100 yo, and used a wheelchair/walker. The whole staff was considerate, and helpful to her, provided her with good dental care, consid
2.Miles Sandra L DDS PA
1 N 16th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Sandra Miles is one of the best dentists around!! I had to have several old fillings replaced that were about 25 years old. She did it in just 2 visits and I felt absolutly NOTHING!! Thank you
3.Wetherill Family Dentistry
1209 Floral Pkwy
At Wetherill Family Dentistry, our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the exceptional, gentle care and personalized touch that our existing patients have come to expect from us. Whether yo
4.Brush Dental Care
414 Chestnut St
I've always hated going to the dentist, worse than most people. When I was in dire need of dental care, my sister recommended Brush Dental, as she has a friend working there. Now I do, too. Everybody
5.Treman & Treman Family Dental Care
1801 S 16th St
I moved to wilmington after 17 years in Raleigh and needed to find a new dentist. I have had the pleasure of being worked on by both doctors and am very happy with the results. The staff is very frien
6.Richardson, Gregory L DDS MS PA
2606 Iron Gate Dr Ste 101
The staff was great made my 13 year old daughter feel very comfortable and welcome. Best part about his services is that he is affordable and offers many different options for payment plans!!!!!! Over
7.Barnes, James P DDS PA
8108 Market St
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Brunswick Family Dentistry Llc
20 Medical Campus Dr NW Ste 201, Supply, NC, 28462
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future