A-1 Safe & Lock
2803 Carolina Beach Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28412
1.A-Atlantic Coast Lock & Supply
7250 Market St Unit A
Locks & LocksmithsLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
$5 OFF Transponder Keys
Locksmith in the Wilmington Area providing Licensed Bonded Experienced Locksmiths for Commercial, Residential, Safe and Automotive Lock Hardware and Key sales repairs and installations. Specialty keys
2.A-1 Coastal Lock & Key
925 South College Road Ste 3
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
This company was referred to us by our real estate company Coldwell Banker and they came out and changed two locks on the front door and rekeyed the others in less than 4 hours. He was very courteous
3.Island Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Amazing and very professional service! I needed two door locks replaced on a stormy Thursday night and was amazed by how quickly &amp;amp;amp; easily the work was completed. Each step of the pro
4.A-1 Safe & Lock
2803 Carolina Beach Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Visit our website
Had a great experience using this business. They were fast and very affordable. I was happy with the service! Thank you!
5.Elkins Safe Lock & Door Service
2014 Princess Place Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingMoving Services-Labor & MaterialsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
For help when YOU need it most. Elkins safe. Lock and door service provides a wide range of mobile locksmith services for residential and commercial properties. Call US today AT (910) 762 6885!(.910 )
1740 Airport Blvd, Suite 1
TaxisLocks & LocksmithsAirport TransportationLimousine Service
Lett's Taxi prides itself in being a fast and reliable taxi company. Our sole purpose is to provide our customers with the best service in the business. We have been serving the Wilmington and Carolin
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Oh my god, these guys are great. I've lived in City & State for 11 years and have had some horrendous experiences with locksmiths. These guys are totally professional and truly good people. It's a fl
Serving the Wilmington area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.