The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Wilmington area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
400 Valley Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenanceDeck Builders
Al at AEG contracting was great from the start! He showed up on time, was friendly, professional, and always had an entertaining story to tell. I never felt pressured and I think the prices were reaso
2.P.J. Fitzpatrick Inc.
2601 Concord Pike
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceRoofing Contractors
Celebrating 30 years in business P.J. Fitzpatrick has built an excellent reputation as the home remodel of choice in the Delaware Valley, specializing in replacement, installation and repair of window
3.All American Roofing Company
1015 Brandywine Blvd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceSkylights
If you want something done right, do it yourself, but if a roof project is above your DIY skills All American Roofing will do it as you would yourself.\r It took me about a month and five roofing comp
4.RiteWay Home Services
612 N Colonial Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenancePaving Contractors
RiteWay Home Services is a locally owned and operated company based out of Wilmington, DE. We specialize in home repair, improvement and maintenance ensuring your investment retains its beauty and lon
5.The Repair Squad
7 Bolton Ct
Home Repair & MaintenanceHandyman ServicesDoor RepairDrywall Contractors
1407 Philadelphia Pike
Roofing ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Not happy with sloppy installation of my windows. The installers listened to their cell phone music the whole time they were here - it was loud enough I could not hear my TV on my day off from work. I
Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Great and professional workers! It's been a long time I'm living in my current home and I'd never stopped to look at my windows, when I realized the glasses were all scratched and old, I decided to hi
Renewal by Andersen
Serving the Wilmington area. 15% off your entire order*Custom crafted replacment windows
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.