1.Total Care Physicians
405 Silverside Rd Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
While the physicians in this practice are top notch, I have, for ten years been unable to get the office to effectively respond to messages left on the phone. When my calls have been ignored I have ha
2.David J. Maleh, M.D.
410 Foulk Rd Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineHealth & Fitness Program Consultants
Dr. Maleh's, MD, PA and Kyle Phillips, FNP-BC innovative membership medical practice is located in Wilmington, DE. Within the past 10 years, we have earned a leading reputation in the community for cl
3.Brandywine Eye Center PA
2500 Grubb Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Ophthalmology
Ophthalmology practice with 2 convenient locations in Newark and Wilmington. Specializing in Cataract Surgery, we also specialize in laser vision correction, multifocal and accommodating lens implants
4.Van Buren Medical Associate
1941 Limestone Rd Ste 211
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Full service medical facility. Providing care for your entire family. Located at 1941 Limestone Rd in Wilmington DE. Give us a call or stop in today. Let us show you how we can give you the service yo
5.Delaware Valley Dermatology Group LLC
3411 Silverside Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyMedical ClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
The front desk girls are wonderful and Dr. Saruk did a great job explaining everything he was doing during my surgery. A few weeks later I called the billing office and the man I spoke to was very hel
6.Simon Eye Associates
5301 Limestone Rd Ste 128
OptometristsOptical GoodsContact LensesOpticians
7.Delaware Eye MDS Associates
2055 Limestone Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsOptical Equipment, Machinery & Supplies
Delaware Eye MDs Associates and Dorothy M. Moore, M.D is specializes in general and pediatric ophthalmology. We also help correct Adult Strabismus and provide general eye surgery. We have two convenie
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.