1.Martin's Landscaping LLC
703 Wilson Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Rick Martin and his crew did and excellent job with our spring cleanup and mulching. His pricing was very reasonable. Our yard looks great! We will definitely hire him again and we highly recommen
2.Fish and Son Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
10% Off New Customers; Mention this Ad.+1more
We just hired Mr. Fish to plant 15 trees on the side of our property and he did an amazing job. Got the job done very efficently while being aesthetically pleasing. We were most impressed with his org
3.Greenleaf Landscapes, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsMulches More InfoPREFERRED
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Nu-Image Landscaping Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Easily the best price around and they were finished in no time. really nice guys and great service.
6.Alexander Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceFertilizing Services
Visit our website
Click for Coupon
Alexander Lawn & Landscape Services is the premier provider of landscape services in Delaware with over 10 year?s experience. Your yard is important to you, which is why we take care of your yard like
7.A Personalized Landscape
108 Cantwell Ave
Landscape ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsProperty Maintenance
After several disappointing experiences with other landscaping contractors, Mike was recommended by a neighbor. His professionalism and expertise with landscaping and the quality of his attention to
Local Lawn Maintenance
Explainplease.com 30 year in WilmingtonTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.