1.George T. Derenzo, DDS
2000 Foulk Rd Ste C
Visit our website
2.Gladnick Dann J DMD
1104 N Broom St
Dental ClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
DR. DANN IS ALWAYS SMILING & HAPPY TO SEE YOU. HE ALWAYS GREETS YOU & ASK YOU HOW YOU ARE DOING. THIS IS A FAMILY OFFICE AND THEY TREAT YOU LIKE PART OF THERE FAMILY. THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BRING TH
3.Popeck Family Dentistry
133 N Broadway
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
At Popeck Family Dentistry, we have nearly 20 years of experience. Using state-of-the-art equipment and proven techniques, we ensure your overall dental health. Our goal is to help you have a beautifu
4.Crescent Dental Associates
129 S West St
General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implants, Invisalign, Pain free injections, Dentures, Dental Crowns and Bridges, Root Canals, Extractions, Wisdom Teeth
2 Colony Blvd
Dental ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsOrthodontistsPharmacies
When my husband had his stroke, I was told of all the tests he needed. Ameriplan has a wellness center my husband went there for the tests. I saved so much, and they walked me through all the tests th
6.Matthews Dental Assoc
1403 Silverside Rd
7.Kenneth J Yost DMD PA
1407 Foulk Rd Ste 202
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Yost and staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that youâ€™re proud to show off. Our administrative staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, fina
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future