1.Wilmington Urgent Care & Family Clinic
714 N Avalon Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
This staff is amazeing I've been looking for a good place for my little family and I found where we belong they are so welcoming and professional here I love it will never changing
2.Aegis Treatment Centers LLC
1322 N Avalon Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
3.Parker Hearing Institute
4201 Torrance Blvd Ste 140
Medical ClinicsClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologists
I was referred by a friend. I went in for swimmers ear and and they are very professional and explained things clearly. I got custom swim plugs and I'm considering hearing aids because my hearing is
4.South Bay Hearing & Balance Center
3734 Sepulveda Blvd
Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesFirst Aid SuppliesMedical ClinicsClinics
Up to $500 Off an AGX%,7,or 9 two-device hearing system+1more
Hearing & Dizziness Solutions For Any Age
5.Advanced Foot & Ankle Center
2840 Long Beach Blvd Ste 205
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedics
Dr. Erin Kalla is an associate podiatrist at Advanced Foot & Ankle Center. She specializes in sports injuries, foot & ankle deformities, diabetic foot care, and wound care. She is board qualified in f
6.Beach Center Solutions
748 E N St
7.Sparrow Health System
1231 N Avalon Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.