PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Wills Point area.
1.Wills Point Medical Clinic
129 S 4th St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Wills Point Medical Clinic
568 N 4th St
3.Seven Points Clinic
615 E Cedar Creek Pkwy
Key-Whitman Eye Center
11442 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75243
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.