A Place For Mom
Serving the Willowick area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.ManorCare Health Services-Willoughby
37603 Euclid Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityOccupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
What a great turnaround this facility has done! Great staff giving exceptional care!!! Highly recommend!!More Nearby Locations »
2.Haven Homes Assisted Living Of Mentor
7395 Rockingham Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
3.Multicare Home Health Care
27691 Euclid Ave
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPhysical TherapistsNurses-Home Services
Visit our website
Our company is family owned & has been caring for our clients & families across Lake, Cuyyahoga & Geauga counties for the past 11 years. We customize our services to meet your needs, from medical,soci
4.Taylor Made Home Care, LLC
38099 Euclid Ave
Rehabilitation ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
FREE In-Home Assessment
Thank you for the excellent care that you provided for my aunt. The caring staff was a breath of fresh air for our family. From the first phone call to the office staff, to the home care we received,
5.Lake Health-Willowick Campus
29804 Lake Shore Blvd
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesHome Health Services
Services offered include urgent care for non-life threatening emergencies, X-ray, lab testing and occupational health services. The Willowick Campus is also home to Lake Health Physician Group PrimaryMore Nearby Locations »
6.Willoughby Homecare Agency
36001 Euclid Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.