Almaraz Hardwood Flooring
Aurora, IL, 60505 More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
4.Universal Hardwood Flooring
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoods
Universal Hardwood Flooring has been in business for over 20 years. We take pride in our workmanship. We specialize in restoring old, hardwood floors in DuPage County & Kane County. Our professional &
5.Always Hardwood Flooring
641 S York Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials
Always Hardwood Flooring has been enhancing the value and beauty of residential and commercial properties for over 25 years. Whether you are looking to install a new hardwood floor or re-beautify your
6.JC Wood Finishing Services
918 S Westwood Ave
Wood FinishingCabinetsHome Repair & MaintenanceWoodworking
JC Wood Finishing Services has been providing quality wood finishing and restoration services to residents throughout the greater Chicago, IL, metro area for more than 20 years. Our loyal customers kn
7.Diaz Renovations, Inc.
8041 Country Club Ln
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Diaz Renovations, Inc. is family owned and operated for over 25 years. Our mission is to enrich the quality of daily life at home by enhancing and improving your valued investment through superior cra
Serving the Willowbrook area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?