A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.ManorCare Health Services-Huntingdon Valley
3430 Huntingdon Pike
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityOccupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
If I could have rated this perticular manor care no stars I definitely would have. My great grandmother came home with multiple bruises and a shaved head. All this abuse started after I originally comMore Nearby Locations »
2.Arden Courts of Warminster
779 W County Line Rd
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
1113 Easton Rd
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
4.Helping Hand Home Health Services Inc
261 Old York Rd Ste 621
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
Helping Hand Home Health Services, Inc., is an agency that provides a full range of healthcare "in-home" for your loved one. We are a state-licensed Medicare certified agency, accredited by joint comm
5.Garden Spring Center
1113 Easton Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRehabilitation ServicesRetirement Communities
The Garden Spring Center is a health care facility located in Willow Grove, Pa. It provides skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. The center offers discharge pla
6.Holy Redeemer Visiting Nurses
15 York Rd
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
801 Easton Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.