1.Solarwinds Northernlights Inc
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & Repair
SWNL was founded in 1992 by two brothers, Blair and Chris May. Since then, we have established a strong track record of residential and commercial installations and a reputation for quality and profes
2.Cooke Lighting & Electric
1707 Dragonfly Dr
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsWood Products
Po Box 936
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsBuilding ContractorsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Trinidad Electric recently came out to my house to fix some problems with our electrical service. They were prompt, polite and very efficient. The guys were knowledgeable and gave me some tips to help
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesEnergy Conservation Consultants
I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about. I'm 2months late on my bill, which is just shy of $500. I called, expressing my Starving Student/Sibgle Father situation with a request of some g
6.Bob Downing Electric
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Contractors
Bob Downing Electric optimizes your home or business' power system with services from our electrical contractors. We are locally owned and operated. Bob Downing Electric has more than 20 years of indu
7.An Electrician Inc
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Full Service Electrical Contractor * Residential - Commercial - Industrial * Emergency 24-Hour Service * Satisfaction Guaranteed
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.