Matteucci's Landscape & Design
Chesterland, OH, 44026
1.Second Nature Landscaping
36405 Vine St
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio BuildersGardeners More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Matteucci's Landscape & Design
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Matteucci's Landscape and Design has provided high quality landscape and design services to the Northeast Ohio area for the past 30 years and has a dependable and honest approach to our clients. Much
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsPatio Builders
DiNunzio Landscaping & Snow Plowing Inc has been in Business for over 30 years.
5.Great Lakes Landscaping
14039 Puritas Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsFertilizing ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.MR. Greens Lawn Care - (Your LOCAL Lawn Care Specialist)
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Ron and his staff were so professional...which is so important in any business but also...him and his staff were so friendly and willing to listen to want we wanted and exceeded our expectations!!! Th
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.