Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1709 1st St S
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
2.Lakes Area Dental
408 Trott Ave SW
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Dr. Scott and staff are always wonderful to have work on me. The care and detail for good treatment is TOP notch!!
3.Willmar Family Dentistry PA
1016 1st St S
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Exceptional Dentist,Staff and Treatment.Wouldn't go to any other Dentist.
4.Johnson Jeremy DDS MS
525 3rd St SW Ste 2
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
He runs his business like an assembly line, last time we were there he didn't even take the time to say hello to my child!
5.Mattson Gary L Dentist
113 Litchfield Ave SE
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Martinka, Scott A, DDS
408 Trott Ave SW
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
7.L Ted Anderson DDS
620 Becker Ave SW
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today DenturesTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.