1.Elite Tire & Suspension
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairLifts-Automotive & TruckAuto Springs & Suspension
Free Tire, Suspension & Aligning Check
At Elite Tire & Suspension, we are the leaders in customer service in Williston, ND. We pride ourselves on our ability to work with our customers to ensure that we meet all of their needs. We want you
2.Williston Tire Center
1909 2nd Ave W
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
Friendly people, serviced my vehicle in a timely manner, but a little pricey. Found my tires for 100.00 cheaper (per tire) on Tire Rack) and about 50.00 cheaper (per tire, installed) at a another loc
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
4001 2nd Ave W
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
4.OK Tire Store
202 32nd Ave W
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheels
Since 1980, Ok Tire Store has provided unmatched automotive and customer service to customers in Williston ND.
3102 2nd Ave W
6.24 Hour Truck Trailer Tires Repair
1500 14th St W
7.Elite Tire & Suspension
1307 Bison Dr
Williston Tire Dealers
Explainplease.com 30 year in WillistonTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.