1.Sanford Health Watford City Clinic
116 8th St NW
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
2.Chi St Alexius Health Ctr
1500 14th St W
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
3.Upper Missouri District Health
110 W Broadway Ste 101
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsCommunity OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
4.Trinity Health North Dakota
1102 Main St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Basin Health Spine Center
717 E Broadway
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsPhysical Therapists
6.Trenton Community Health Representative
331 4th Ave E
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
7.Health Watford City Clinic
116 8th St NE
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Sanford Health Watford City Clinic provides expertise close to home in the following areas: cardiology, orthopedics, pediatrics and podiatry.
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.