The Home Depot Heating & Air
Serving the Williston area. Free In-home HVAC ConsultationCall us today to schedule!
1.Nice Plumbing & Heating
3620 2nd Ave W Ste B
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Williston area. Improve your home today!Central heating & air conditioning.
Please try reloading the page.
My experience is nothing but good. Gave me an extremely competitive bid for a complete new system, furnace, a/c, and HRV. Work completed in a very timely fashion by not only knowledgeable but nice workmen. Nice neat work. Had one small problem and they came right away and fixed it. And best of all when the bill came it was exactly to the penny what the bid was. Would definitely recommend them to all,
Rippped me off!!! Actually my elderly mom. I was there when the guy was there and told her about how much it would be to fix her problem. Then her bill came and it was almost 4 times as much. He said around 500 and the bill was almost $2000. Saw their opportunity and took it. Called North Dakota plumbing board and they said they have had hundreds of calls from Williston since oil went down. These guys got used to making the big oil bucks and want or need to keep that money rolling in even if they are dishonest to hard working people
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?