1.Garmann Consulting Inc
511 2nd St W
309 Washington Ave
14016 Madison Ln
4.Mugge, Jessica, MD
1321 W Dakota Pkwy
Counseling ServicesChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
5.Garmann Heidi Lpcc
511 1/2 2nd St W
6.Playworks Child & Family Therapy
501 Main St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
This place is horrible, do not go. They over-billed me and would not return my money. Therapist has no direction and has poor therapy skills. STAY AWAY!
7.Briggs Larson, Patricia
322 Main St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesSocial Workers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.