Serving the Willimantic area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.CT East Dental Center
1548 Main St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesAIDS Information & Services
2.Connecticut East Dental Center
281 Hartford Tpke Ste 210
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3.CT East Dental Center
73 W Center St
4.Family Dental Center of Connecticut LLC
365 Maple St
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
We are full service general and cosmetic dental office we are specialized in ALL aspects of dentistry including root canal therapy dental implant porcelain veneers and Crowns dentures.
5.Family Dental Center of Connecticut
150 Hazard Ave
Implant DentistryEndodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Kasabji is compassionate, caring, friendly and an expert dentist. His approach is to minimize any pain associated with treatment. He has a special technique for injection so the patient barely can
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers East Windsor
122 Prospect Hill Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first because
7.East Center Family Dentistry
147 E Center St
DentistsEndodontistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Serving the Willimantic area. Certified General DentistCall Now & Press 1 For Appointment
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future