On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Williamsville area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500.
1.Solutions Counseling Services of Buffalo
8201 Main St Ste 2
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
2.Research Institute on Addictions
1021 Main St
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Find help for yourself or someone else. We are certified by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services. We have been doing researching and helping people for over 40 years. A
3.Melissa Babiarz Lmhc
5500 Main St Ste 209
4.Barbara Levy Daniels Counseling Services
5500 Main St Ste 349a
Barbara is an approved evaluator for the NY state office of alcohol and substance abuse services. She sees clients who have been arrested for DWI.
5.Cancer Counseling Service
5166 Main St
Ms. Chris Bylewski, a board certified social worker, opened her private practice in 1985, and is the only LCSW-R who specializes in the care of cancer patients in WNY. When named to Business First's L
6.Dr. Eileen E Trigoboff, DNS
5820 Main St Ste 402
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health Services
7.Marriage and Family Therapy of Western New York P
5586 Main St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
Serving the Williamsville area. Adult chat with real singlesEnjoy yourself - Call now!
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.