Smith's Locksmith Service
396 W Main St, Dallastown, PA, 17313 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
3.American Locksmith Service Dauphin County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Great speedy Locksmith service and price is best around! I know as this is not and will not be my last.
4.Smith's Locksmith ServiceServing the Williamstown, PA area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Smiths Locksmith Service has provided residential and commercial locksmith services since 1967. We are a family-owned and operated company, with experience in residential and commercial lock installat
5.CKS TOWING & RECOVERY LLC
2030 Locust Ln
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceRepossessing ServiceTowing
CKS Towing & Recovery LLC is a professional & expedient towing company. We strive to ensure your vehicle is safely towed to its destination. Our drivers take the utmost care to inspect your vehicle an
1407 River Rd
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceTruck WreckingAutomotive Roadside Service
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.