www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Rodgers Brothers Tire Service
301 S Elm St
2.Hopkins Tire Service
1126 Hopkins Rd
3.Pugh's Tire and Service Center
1259 Brentway Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
118 West Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Only go there if you think your wallet is too fat! I recently dropped off my pickup truck there for a front brake job. When I know that new front brake rotors had just been installed the last time I h
5.C & L Tire & Battery Inc
6486 E Bear Grass Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesWheels
6.Jimmie Council's Automotive Repair
1090 Tyner Rd
Radiators Automotive Sales & ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceTowingTire Dealers
My first experience with this garage was over 20 years ago when I had a truck that was experiencing problems that a dealer had been unable to diagnose on three separate occasions. I left the dealer an
7.O'Reilly Auto Parts
209 West Blvd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Williamston O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.