1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.B & T Pest Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialPest Control ServicesPest Control Equipment & Supplies
Called them with an emergency concerning a pesty rodent in a rental problem. They came out within 4 hours took care of the problem and in the process spotted a water leak under the house. The techs
3.Hardcore Land Development LLC
491 Candy Field Rd
Lawn MaintenanceExcavation ContractorsLandscape Contractors
If you are going to do it, do it Hardcore!Residential or Commercial Mowing, Heavy or Light Duty Mowing, Including Right-of-way Mowing, Hunting Path Mowing, Bush Hogging, Snow Removal, Disaster Clean-u
4.Tarheel Turfgrass Co.Serving the Williamston, NC area
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding Service
At Tarheel Turfgrass Co., we are your one-stop grass supplier and maintenance provider. We offer sod and seeding installation and we will provide all the lawn maintenance you will need once it is inst
5.Roberson's Lawn Care
2620 Thurman Griffin Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceTree Service
6.Blackbeard's Lawn And Landscape
1877 Gilbert Ward Rd
7.Figuero's Landscaping & Lawncare
5660 Cherry Run Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.