1608 Cooper St, Jackson, MI, 49202
1.Value Tire Center/Tasmanian Tire
2360 Jolly Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceHub Caps
Based upon the information contained in this ad, we know where we will purchase our next set of tires, Value Tire Center/Tasmanian Tire. This is pre-user review.
2.Bappert Automotive Service
1019 W Grand River Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Always quick, honest, and do a great job. I highly recommend Bappert!
2896 N Williamston Rd Ste 400
Tire DealersWheelsMore Nearby Locations »
4.Ron's Service Center
222 E Grand River Ave
Gas StationsAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
5.Quality Tire Inc
5089 W Grand River Ave
Tire DealersUsed Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
6.Olson TireServing the Williamston, MI area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Meekof Tire has nine locations throughout Michigan in Grand Rapids, Jackson, Mattawan, Muskegon, Saginaw, Zeeland, and Gaylord.
7.Budget Tire Center
7017 S Cedar St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I bought tires for my SUV at the location in Lansing. Justin was great to work with. I sent my father and uncle to this location too. We were all very pleased. Would highly recommend.
Quality Tire Inc
5089 W Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI, 48906
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.