1.Guy A Giordano MD
1201 Grampian Blvd Ste 2e
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
The Dr's are great, the nurses are amazing n they have the best receptionist in the world. Always treated with respect. N they're very kid friendly.
My fiance n myself have been going here for a year now n from the start they were great to us. They were extremely helpful during my pregnancy n continue to be a great help in our lives. They not only have the education n knowledge of the services/medication they provide, they also care enough to get to know the patient.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.