Williamsport Dental & Dentures
1750 E 3rd St, Williamsport, PA, 17701 Free New Patient Exam (over 18)
1.Williamsport Dental & Dentures
1750 E 3rd St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDental Clinics
Williamsport Dental & Dentures brings many years of experience to helping our patients find the right dental solution for them. We welcome new patients. We focus on Family Dentistry and Dentures. Dent
2.Branton Colin R DMD
2687 Euclid Ave,
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
TV's available to watch in all rooms during treatment. Specializing in anxiety free dentistry, bleaching & whitening treatments. Open Monday thru Friday. General Family Dentistry. Accepting new patien
3.Dr. David N Raemore DDS
1033 Washington Blvd
Over 30 years ago, Dr. Raemore came back to Williamsport to help with the dental needs of his community. He was educated at The Pennsylvania State University and specializes in general family dentistr
301 Washington Blvd
5.Perry I Adelson, DDS
425 Market St Ste 2
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
6.Robert A Ecker, DMD
699 Rural Ave Ste 305
7.Margaret M Crabtree DR DDS
1201 Grampian Blvd Ste 3g
DentistsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future