Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Williams area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Williams Health Care Center
301 S 7th St
Physical TherapistsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
2.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
I am Juliet swam from USA When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR ABAKA how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back,I read on how he help some get pregna
214 N Sitgreaves St
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesAdult Day Care CentersMedical Equipment & Supplies
In-Home Care for Seniors and Loved Ones. At Comfort Keepers?, nothing is more important than helping people live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Ke
4.Northern Arizona Dermatology Center
1490 N Turquoise Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsBeauty Salons
Northern Arizona Dermatology Center, in Flagstaff, AZ, has provided medical and cosmetic skin care to patients of all ages for more than 40 years. With extensive medical and surgical training, our der
5.Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation Contract Health
6.Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation Mental Health
7.United States Government
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.