1.Northern Cochise Community Hospital
901 W Rex Allen Dr
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Northern Cochise Community Hospital provides medical care to patients in need. Our facilities are located in Willcox, AZ. We have the most qualified professional staff in the business. At our hospital
2.Sunsitet Medical Clinic
901 W Rex Allen Dr
3.Sulphur Springs Medical Center
900 W Scott St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsNursesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Sulfur Springs Medical Center provides medical care to patients in need. Our facilities are located in Willcox, AZ. We have the most qualified professional staff in the business. At our hospital, we u
4.Healthcare Innovations Inc
450 E Maley St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses-Home ServicesHospices
5.Coons, J Robert, MD
15500 S Fort Grant Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
6.Chiricahua Community Health Centers Inc
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
7.Willcox Outpatient Clinic
404 W Rex Allen Dr
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.