A Place For Mom
Serving the Wilkes Barre area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
440 N River St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapy Clinics
I had Dad removed by ambulance to hsptl. Put on life support. Would hve died if I had not intervened
2.ManorCare Health Services-Kingston
200 2nd Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesOccupational TherapistsPhysical TherapistsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
ManorCare Health Service's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminateMore Nearby Locations »
300 Courtright St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Communities
4.CAREPINE HOME HEALTH
670 North River Street
Nurses-Home ServicesPhysical TherapistsEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
613 Baltimore Dr Ste 3
HospicesNursesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHome Health Services
Heartland Hospice Services provides hospice care to terminally ill patients wherever they call home. At Heartland, we care for the body, mind and spirit of our patients and families. We tailor our carMore Nearby Locations »
3 Mitchell St
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
7.St Therese Personal Care
260 S Meade St
Personal Care HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAdult Day Care Centers
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.