Serving the Wildwood area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Doctor has been doing my yard for 3+ years. They do a great job and my lawn is weed-free. I also recommend them for keeping the weeds out of the cracks in the walkways and driveways etc. GreatMore Nearby Locations »
3.Bunks Tree ServiceServing the Wildwood, NJ area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceFirewood
$30 Off Any Tree Removal Service With This Coupon
I used Bunks tree service after I saw what a good job they did at my neighbor's house. The work they did at my house was perfect. They treated my property as if it were their own. They did exactly wha
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Novasack Turf Farms
224 Dennisville Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Novasack Turf Farms, one of New Jersey's finest turf farms, offers constantly updated varieties of the finest disease-resistant Kentucky bluegrass and fescue blends available. For more than 35 years,
221 W 26th Ave
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.