1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
1690 Main St
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingGasoline EnginesSawsTools
* Commercial - Residential * Sales - Service - Parts - Sharpening * New & Used Equipment * Financing Available 1690 Main St. Riverside, CA; Lang:English & Spanish
19345 Santa Ana Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnArboristsBuilding Contractors
Weekly, Bi-Weekly & Monthly Landscape Maintenance Services Provided - Licensed, Bonded & Insured.
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Easy Turf Synthetic Lawns & Putting Greens
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsGolf Course ConstructionArtificial Grass
We've gone GREEN!! Easy Turf did our backyard and it looks gorgeous. A professional team installed the turf and now no more watering and it always looks great. Thanks for making life easier.
438 N Franklin St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Armando and his helper did an awesome job. He responded promptly to my calls. He was polite and worked swiftly to get the job done. I have posted pictures because my yard was over grown with grass
2763 Cridge St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Contractors
I called a couple of other companies besides Ray's Landscaping. He was the only one who returned my call. He did the job when he said he would and sent before and after pics of the property. The price
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.