1.West Side Foot Clinic Podiatrst
605 N Mclean Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.West Side Christian Counseling Center
520 S Holland St
Counseling ServicesHuman Relations CounselorsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
3.West Side Good Neighbor Center
3500 N West St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service Organizations
4.West Wichita Family Physicians
8200 W Central Ave
Sports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please Contact Us For More Information
5.West Wichita Minor Emergency
8200 W Central Ave Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Family Medical Practice, Urgent Medical Care & Clinical Skin Care.
6.Wesleycare Family Medicine Center West
8710 W 13th St N
Occupational TherapistsSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Renal Care Group West
750 N Socora St Ste 500
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsDialysis Services
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.