Serving the Wichita area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.The Butler Group
7707 E Osie St # 404 Wichita KS, 67207
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug RepairFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
2.Furniture Medic Expert Service
1354 S Ridge Rd
Water Damage RestorationCabinetsHome ImprovementsUpholstery Cleaners
It's worth noting that the reviews listed below were made before Furniture Medic took over as owner of what was called Affordable Upholstery. For a current list of reviews please visit our web site. T
3.Allbrite Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services
Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
801 E Mount Vernon St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbers
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in Wichita arMore Nearby Locations »
5.Hoggatt Cleaning & Restoration
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water Extraction
914 E Gilbert St
Air Duct CleaningCleaning ContractorsTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingSteam Cleaning
Our carpets needed cleaning after all the traffic from the remodel and our carpets look and smell wonderful now! Stanley Steemer employees arrived on time and they were respectful of our furnitureMore Nearby Locations »
6205 E Kellogg Dr
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceSprinklers-Garden & LawnBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Quick to come out, always polite. However, the price to clear my sewer line jumped from $277 to $365 in 2 years. I will definitely be looking around for a different company. Way too pricey!!!More Nearby Locations »
24/7 Water Restoration
Serving the Wichita area. Local Water Restoration ContractorsCall Now For A Free Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.