ePlastics Custom Plastic Solutions
Serving the Wichita area.
725 E Central Ave
Aircraft Equipment, Parts & SuppliesAluminum ProductsFoam & Sponge RubberSteel Used
Established in 1946, The Yard is a supplier of new and used air tools, aircraft sheet metal tools and aviation supplies to contract laborers, manufacturers, maintenance facilities, schools and aircraf
2.The Yard Store
715 E 10th St N
Aircraft Equipment, Parts & SuppliesAircraft Equipment, Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
The Yard Store is your low cost resource for new and used air tools, aircraft sheet metal tools and aviation tool needs. Whether you are looking for a rivet gun, right angle drill, pistol grip drill,
125 N Rock Island St
4.H & H Trash Service & Yard Work
1109 N New York Ave
Trash HaulingGarbage Collection
5.Business Home & Yard Etc
4216 W 9th St N
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
6.CAN Do-Spaur Lawn Yard Tree & Repairs
7.Valley Center City Yard
545 W Clay St
City, Village & Township GovernmentGovernment Offices
Wichita, KS, 67205
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.