Center For Change
1333 N Broadway Ave, Wichita, KS, 67214
1.Adult Child & Family Counseling
6700 W Central Ave
Counseling ServicesSocial WorkersMental Health Clinics & InformationMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Contact Us For More Information
2.Center For Change
1333 N Broadway Ave
Counseling ServicesExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
The counselors, nurses and the Dr. all seemed to care about me as a person. Nice for a change and better than where I was going before!!!
3.Counseling & Mediation Center
200 W Douglas Ave Ste 560
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsEducational ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
They were kind and courteous, and reasonably priced. I greatly appreciated their services.
4.Counseling Center At MHA
555 N Woodlawn St Ste 102
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
Mental health is perhaps best explained as how well we cope with daily life & the challenge it brings. When our mental health is good, we can deal better with everything at home, work, & in life. When
5.Affiliated Family Counselors
1855 N Webb Rd
Counseling ServicesChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsMental Health ServicesEducational Services
love this place i go for depression medication and therpy, i gott a suprize bill but called and the receptionist explained it was a error and i didnt have a balance. nice helpful staff that listens
6.WorkSafe Physical Therapy Inc
1999 N Amidon Ave Ste 100
Counseling ServicesProfessional EngineersClinicsSafety Engineers
7.Kansas Orthopaedic Center
7550 W Village Cir Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsCounseling ServicesClinics
Both of my sons have gone through the skateboarding time in their lives which resulted in about 4 broken arms. I liked the KS. orthopedic Center. The surgeon met us out at Wesley Hospital and took car
On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Wichita area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.