Young Electric Inc
3046 E 31st St S, Wichita, KS, 67216
1.Electricraft Inc. DBA Its Electric
1218 E 18th St N
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
The electrician was on time and very professional. I was pleasantly surprised when my bill was less than they had estimated!
2.Advance Electric Inc
353 N Indiana Ave
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairHome Repair & MaintenanceComputer Cable & Wire Installation
COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL, RESIDENTIAL ELECTRIC, COMPUTER CABLE, VOICE/DATA; DESIGN BUILD
3.Young Electric Inc
3046 E 31st St S
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairControls, Control Systems & Regulators-Wholesale & ManufacturersHandyman Services
* 2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor * Serving Wichita & Surrounding Areas * See Our Coupon in Yellow Pages
4.Electrical Systems Inc
1815 S Pattie St
Lighting ContractorsBuilding ContractorsElectriciansLighting Maintenance Service
A Electrical Contracting Company Providing Maintenance, Installation and Design Services. Maintain your systems with the experienced electrical contractor, Electrical Systems Inc. in Wichita, KS. We o
5.EZ Electric Inc
1305 E Harry St
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsComputer Cable & Wire InstallationElectric Companies
6.Ziegler Electric Service Inc
1602 E 2nd St N
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialInspection ServiceElectric Equipment & SuppliesComputer Cable & Wire Installation
They did a great job for us installing light fixtures. They were easy to work with. He listened to all our concerns.
7.Central States Electric INC
1660 S Baehr St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Central States Electric Inc was founded in 1994 as a full service family owned electrical contracting firm in Wichita, KS. Our reliable and highly qualified staff of Block certified Master, Journeyman
Call A Pro
Serving the Wichita area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.