Serving the Wichita area.
1.The Butler Group
7707 E Osie St # 404 Wichita KS, 67207
PlumbersCarpet & Rug RepairFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
6205 E Kellogg Dr
PlumbersElectriciansPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Cleaners & Repairers
They seem concerned with having satisfied customers. Though they don't mind charging hundreds of dollars and not fixing the issue they were hired to fix.More Nearby Locations »
3.Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
2825 E Kellogg Dr
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsWater Heater RepairWater Heaters
FREE SERVICE CALL+1more
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Wichita came and did a little work on my water heater that is still under warranty today. I love that I can trust them to come into my home and do work even when I am not hoMore Nearby Locations »
4.Superior Plumbing Heating & Cooling
6837 E Harry St
PlumbersGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & CommercialBathroom RemodelingFurnaces-Heating
This is an honest company 100% They could have told me that my unit needed to be replaced and charged me a few thousand dollars, but I am so thankful they are honest and did not. Greg was a real ple
1547 N Mosley St
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
6.Even Temp of Wichita
216 S Commerce St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Contractors & Specialties
Contact Us For M It's easy to see why Even Temp is one of the largest and most respected repair service companies in Wichita. No job is too small or too large for us. We guarantee your satisfaction. O
7.Benefiel Professional Plumbing
711 N Mount Carmel St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Andy replaced all my outside faucets. Had to remove some of my outside siding for access and he reinstalled everything very nicely and neatly. The new faucets work great. He's the first plumber I've e
906 N Anna St, Wichita, KS, 67212
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?