Auto Lockout Express
Wichita, KS, 67218
1.Auto Home Key & Lock Service
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Super fast response time. Robin was very friendly and was far more economical than the other places I called. Definitely highly recommend. Thanks Robin!!
2.Wards Key and Lock Service
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBuilders Hardware
Called to have my 03 galant unlocked. Man said he would be there in 10min and kept his word gave me the most affordable price than any other place that I called. Got there and opened up the door in le
3.Central Key & Safe
305 N Market St
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesDoor Closers & Checks
Visit our website
* Please Visit Our Website for More Information
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
It was in 1991 that we began providing residential and commercial clients in Wichita, Kansas and surrounding areas with a large variety of premium locksmith services. We handle standard lock and key s
5.Auto Lockout Express
Locks & LocksmithsKeysAutomotive Roadside Service
Auto Lockout Express, is a mobile only, locksmith company servicing Wichita, Kansas and surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated, bonded and insured. With 3 mobile units, we get you in FAS
6.Arrow Wrecker Service Inc.
531 E Macarthur Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTransportation ServicesTools
$5.00 OFF When You Need Us
7.Ken's Auto Tow
3760 S Broadway Ave
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service
Thank you for saving me again. I have used Ken's multiple times and always fast convenient and very courteous. The driver was very friendly and even dropped me off while delivering my Truck.
Auto Home Key & Lock Service
Wichita, KS, 67207
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.