Good Ol' Boy Hardwood Floors
10743 N 87th St W, Sedgwick, KS, 67135
801 W 2nd St N
Flooring ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceHome ImprovementsBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
* Guaranteed Professional Installation * All Major Brands * Estimates Available
2.Harry Street Carpet
211 W Harry St
Flooring ContractorsCabinetsHome Repair & MaintenanceFloor Materials
Incredible! Wasn't really sure what I was looking for but the help was wonderful and within minutes they had me convinced what would look good and fit my ideas
3.Myers Hardwood Flooring LLC
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHardwoods
Visit our website
4.Horton's Flooring America
11041 E 13th St N
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
* (316) 684-5133 Call Visit Web Site * Serving The Local Area For Over 60 Yrs * All Flooring Materials & Employee Installation * Carpet - Tile - Wood - Laminate - VinylMore Nearby Locations »
5.Furniture Medic Expert Service
1354 S Ridge Rd
UpholsterersCabinetsHome ImprovementsUpholstery Cleaners
It's worth noting that the reviews listed below were made before Furniture Medic took over as owner of what was called Affordable Upholstery. For a current list of reviews please visit our web site. T
6.Jabara's Carpet Outlet
1816 N Broadway Ave
Carpet & Rug DealersFlooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsRugs
I always buy my carpet there. They only give referrals for installers. The installer they recommended me this last time was awesome. His name is Ty Mckenzie.
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
Serving the Wichita area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?