Good Ol' Boy Hardwood Floors
10743 N 87th St W, Sedgwick, KS, 67135
1.Jabara's Carpet Outlet
1816 N Broadway Ave
Carpet & Rug DealersFlooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsRugs
I always buy my carpet there. They only give referrals for installers. The installer they recommended me this last time was awesome. His name is Ty Mckenzie.
2.Harry Street Carpet
211 W Harry St
Flooring ContractorsCabinetsHome Repair & MaintenanceCarpet & Rug Dealers
Incredible! Wasn't really sure what I was looking for but the help was wonderful and within minutes they had me convinced what would look good and fit my ideas
3.Myers Hardwood Flooring LLC
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHardwoods
Visit our website
4.Designers Expo LLP
1409 E Douglas Ave
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories
5.Horton's Flooring America
11041 E 13th St N
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
* (316) 684-5133 Call Visit Web Site * Serving The Local Area For Over 60 Yrs * All Flooring Materials & Employee Installation * Carpet - Tile - Wood - Laminate - VinylMore Nearby Locations »
6.Furniture Medic Expert Service
1354 S Ridge Rd
UpholsterersCabinetsHome ImprovementsUpholstery Cleaners
It's worth noting that the reviews listed below were made before Furniture Medic took over as owner of what was called Affordable Upholstery. For a current list of reviews please visit our web site. T
7.Kansas Remodeling Company Co
1951 S Longford St
General ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceFlooring ContractorsHome Improvements
Kansas Remodeling Co. & Kansas Accessible & Needs Foundation offers quality remodeling services by professional contractors to the Wichita, KS area. Locally owned and operated, we specialize in instal
Serving the Wichita area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?