Young Electric Inc
3046 E 31st St S, Wichita, KS, 67216
1.Decker Electric Inc
4500 W Harry St
ElectriciansInfrared Inspection ServicesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairTelecommunications-Equipment & Supply
Decker Electric offers superior, responsive customer service. Our company, Corporate Lodging Consultants, started using them a year ago and with each visit they have exceeded our expectations. One not
2445 S Glendale St
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialComputer Cable & Wire Installation
With our fleet of service trucks and specialized equipment, Graf Electric can fill every need such as electrical system design, electrical repairs and backup generator installation.Our first priority
408 S Ida St
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectric Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
They were a life-saver. Quoted a fair price, did excellent work and showed up on time. They finished the job without me having to be without power for an extended amount of time. I would recommend the
4.Young Electric Inc
3046 E 31st St S
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairControls, Control Systems & Regulators-Wholesale & ManufacturersHandyman Services
* 2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor * Serving Wichita & Surrounding Areas * See Our Coupon in Yellow Pages
5.Electricraft Inc. DBA Its Electric
1218 E 18th St N
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
The electrician was on time and very professional. I was pleasantly surprised when my bill was less than they had estimated!
6.A & H Electric
3939 N Bridgeport Cir
7.Advance Electric Inc
353 N Indiana Ave
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairHome Repair & MaintenanceComputer Cable & Wire Installation
COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL, RESIDENTIAL ELECTRIC, COMPUTER CABLE, VOICE/DATA; DESIGN BUILD
www.tracyelectricinc.net 8025 S. Broadway Street, Haysville, KS 67060 Fast Electrical Contractor Service.Repair Service & More. Call Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.