Winter Park Dentistry
1445 N Ridge Rd, Wichita, KS, 67212
444 N Ridge Rd
* Dr. Jeff Miles * Dr. David Hall * Dr. Sabina May * Most Insurance Accepted * New Patients Always Welcome * Saturday by Appointment * Flexible Payment Plans - CareCredit Contact Us For More Informati
4805 W Central Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Equipment & SuppliesCosmetic Dentistry
Thank you so much to all the staff at affordable Dentures for the kindness they have shown me. I had my top plate done there when the last company owned it. It was not a good experience. It was sheet
3.Schuyler, Mark W
639 S Hillside St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Leatherman L A
3837 N Woodlawn Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Wakim Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
710 N Woodchuck St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
* New Patients & Emergencies Welcome * Most Insurance Accepted * Payment Plans With Instant Credit * Discover Mastercard Visa Credit Care
6.Hale Hal E DDS PA
1223 N Rock Rd Suite 100
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
General Dentistry - Dental Examination - Routine Teeth Cleanings - Fillings - Crowns - Bridges - Root Canals - Tooth Extractions - Cosmetic Dentistry - Dental Implants - Sedation Dentistry - Digital R
7.Dugan Family Dentistry
7405 W Central Ave
We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.
East Wichita Dentist
8150 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS, 67206
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future